Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Thanks for the Emails!



They've been a big hit. You should see Caroline's fingers move over the keys--she likes to type like I do, she says. I'm sorry we haven't responded to everyone yet--we've been having internet difficulties. But hopefully we're all set now and Caroline and I can get busy with our reply "mechages."

When we check her email I let her click on as many things as I can, in proportion to the amount of patience I have at that moment. She loves to move the mouse around. I read her each message and show her any pictures or attachments, and then we type out our response together. I ask her what she wants to say and also make note of what she said or how she reacted as we were reading the message.

And then for a special treat, I let her loose on the keyboard. What ends up on the screen is totally unintellible, but she sure does it with flair. I'll have to videotape her typing sometime. You can tell she thinks she is really hot stuff.

So keep the emails coming and we'll get back to you in a more timely manner now. Starting today . . .

1 comment:

  1. Cute site, Amber. I love that girlie of yours...she DOES say so many great things. And now I'm off to continue clicking around...Thanks for visiting today!

    ReplyDelete