Sunday, October 14, 2007

Photo Shoot

While in North Carolina a couple of weeks ago we visited a "pumpkin patch" on the lawn of a Methodist church in Waynesville. There were pumpkins everywhere. It seemed a great place to take a few pictures.

If only Caroline would cooperate.

Take 1
Take 2
Take 3
Take 4
Take 5
When she's in this mood, I have to let her get all her silliness out and then she might give me a good picture. We at least got one from this day.

Take 6


Take 7 was another goofy one. I gave up.

Because I am so bad about taking her to a studio to get her picture made regularly, and because she doesn't like it anyway, I think I will take her to a park somewhere and take some pictures of her myself. As funny as the silly faces are after-the-fact, I'm hoping she'll give me some sweet ones. Otherwise, friends and family will all be getting pictures like the ones above. You might want to go ahead and place your orders, just in case. :)

5 comments:

  1. So funny. You could almost make a little flip book:)

    I like the sticker on her finger.
    Shanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, when I scroll quickly through the pictures on my computer it is just like a flip book. :)

    I think the sticker on her finger is part of the reason she is holding her hands so funny. :) It's funny you noticed it. I had forgotten about it until I looked at them enlarged last night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wait until she is 15 then you can show them to her friends ;) But honestly the silly ones are adorable.

    Kylle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, thanks to Caroline's love of the camera and her utter goofiness, she is providing me with lots of embarrassing material for use during her teenage years. :)

    ReplyDelete